• If Laksaboy Forums apperar down for you, you can google for "Laksaboy" as it will always be updated with the current URL.

Due to MDA website filtering, please update your bookmark to https://laksaboy.pro

1. For any advertising enqueries or technical difficulties (e.g. registration or account issues), please send us a Private Message or contact us via our Contact Form and we will reply to you promptly.

Upcoming June BTO project in Marsiling to be completed in under 3 years

LaksaNews

Myth
SINGAPORE: The first batch of newly launched public flats this year with a wait time of under three years will be built in Woodlands.

The 790 units from the Marsiling Peak I Built-To-Order (BTO) project will have a wait time of 2 years and 11 months, said the Housing and Development Board (HDB) on Sunday (Jun 16).

The Marsiling flats are part of 1,352 BTO flats offered in the upcoming June 2024 sales exercise, all with waiting times of around three years.

The other BTO project in the upcoming launch is located in the east. Known as Tampines GreenTopaz, it will contain 560 flats, with a waiting time of 3 years and 1 month.

HDB said it is committed to delivering flats as quickly as possible to better support Singaporeans' homeownership aspirations.

Flats with a wait time of under three years, like the ones in the latest Marsiling project, are known as Shorter Waiting Time (SWT) flats.

Last year, HDB pledged to launch 2,000 to 3,000 SWT flats per year by 2025. By working closely with other agencies and its construction partners, HDB said the target has now been brought forward by a year.

This year, including the launch in June, HDB will offer over 2,800 SWT flats with more than 2,000 flats slated for launch in the October sales exercise.

"We will continue to recalibrate our building programme over time so that SWT flats, as well as flats with generally shorter waiting times of 4 years or less, make up a larger proportion of new flat supply" HDB said.

MARSILING PEAK I​

The upcoming BTO project in Woodlands, Marsiling Peak I, will be bounded by Marsiling Lane and Admiralty Road. The project comprises three residential blocks, each between 31 and 35 storeys high.

Variations of brown accents and tones inspired by the history of Woodlands Town will be used for the project. Woodlands got its name for its heavily wooded appearance when viewed from nearby Johor, said HDB.

"Within the Marsiling Peak I project, the flats are oriented to offer vantage views of the nearby parks, the Straits of Johor, and views of the central courtyard within the precinct," HDB said.

Amenities will include a nearby neighbourhood centre where a market and food centre will be located.

"Other facilities and amenities in Woodlands town, such as Causeway Point and Woodlands Civic Centre, will also be within easy reach," said HDB.

"The project also provides residents easy access to green spaces, with a neighbourhood park located at its doorstep and Admiralty Park a short distance away."

Continue reading...

Back